Will Cristiano Ronaldo still be at Juventus next season?
Ronaldo’s future appears to depend on Juve’s Champions League participation.
Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain loom large for the Portuguese superstar.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD OR PSG FOR RONALDO?
Cristiano Ronaldo is weighing up whether to return to Manchester United or join Paris Saint-Germain if Juventus fail to qualify for the Champions League next season, according to Tuttosport.
Ronaldo’s future has dominated headlines amid speculation the five-time Ballon d’Or winner is set to leave Serie A giants Juve at the end of the current campaign.
Initially linked with Real Madrid, Ronaldo is reportedly eyeing either United or PSG in order to play in the Champions League.
– Fabrizio Romano reports RB Leipzig head coach Julian Nagelsmann is set to replace Hansi Flick at Bayern Munich. Despite interest from Tottenham and other clubs, Nagelsmann has agreed a five-year contract with the Bundesliga champions, who must negotiate a fee with Leipzig.
– Raphael Varane wants to leave Madrid amid links with Chelsea, United and PSG, claims Diario AS. The France international defender is contracted to the Santiago Bernabeu until next season but Madrid are believed to be willing to cash in on Varane as they look to fund moves for PSG’s Kylian Mbappe and Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland, who has also been linked with Liverpool, United, Manchester City, Juve, Bayern and Barcelona.
– Manchester Evening News says United are interested in Slavia Prague’s 21-year-old forward Abdallah Sima.
– The Sun reports England centre-back John Stones is in advanced talks with Premier League leaders City over a new five-year contract.
– Antonio Conte is dreaming of prising Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul to Inter, says Calciomercato. The Argentina international has also been linked with Napoli and Leeds United.
Where do you think Ronaldo will move to?