Transfer rumours – Adama Traore is reportedly set to snub Barcelona and Liverpool to extend his stay at Wolves.
Traore has been linked with a move away from Wolves, where he arrived from Middlesbrough in 2018.
But the winger is seemingly happy at the Premier League club.
TRANSFER RUMOURS TOP STORY – TRAORE TO EXTEND WOLVES STAY DESPITE BARCELONA, LIVERPOOL INTEREST
Traore is set for a pay rise and is close to agreeing to a four-year deal with Wolves despite interest from Barcelona and Liverpool, according to The Sun.
The three-time Spain international is reportedly set for the new contract despite having a deal until 2023.
Barcelona and Liverpool have been linked with Traore previously.
– Paulo Dybala‘s Juventus future is again a talking point. An unused substitute against Crotone on Saturday, Dybala reportedly clashed with Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici.
CalcioMercato reports the Serie A champions are preparing for Dybala to exit amid links to Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain, and they are eyeing Salzburg teenager Luka Susic.
– Manchester United missed out on Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho during the close season, but there is a belief the Premier League giants will target the attacker again in January or next year, according to the Daily Star.
– Marcelo Brozovic could be set for an Inter exit. CalcioMercato reports the Serie A club are prepared to sell the midfielder in January, with interest from Tottenham and Monaco.
– As he continues to impress at Salzburg, Dominik Szoboszlai is linked with a move. Football.london says the Hungary international is a target for Arsenal.
– Compared to Portugal great Luis Figo, Sporting CP teenager Luis Gomes is a target for Manchester United, according to the Mirror.
Leave a Comment below.